Friday, April 9, 2010

Beam Me Up...to Canada!

Through the wonder and power of modern blogging/wormhole technology I've scheduled a few posts while I'm in Toronto for work next week. Random space finds has resumed it's regular Sunday schedule and will be followed by a few other posts throughout the week. I've programed Eddie here to keep an eye on things so no funny business.
While I doubt I'll get a chance to hit any comics or games shops when I'm in Toronto, I did a little homework anyway and dug up a few near my hotel should the occasion present itself. If you've got suggestions feel free to comment below. Also, please continue to drop in and comment on posts--I'll do my best to check-in and respond back!

Oh Canada, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you gotta get in on a Dwimmermount game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the exchange rate isn't too good for Americans shopping in Canada these days. Anyway, Welcome to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do get time for comics shopping, the Beguiling is an absolute must.

    ReplyDelete