Monday, June 3, 2013

Running out of spacetime!

John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you, while you're busy making other plans." And life is definately happening around here. Frankly, I'm a frustrated with myself right now. I've not been able to finish a few RPG projects I've been working on and now time is of the essence!

Realistically, it could happen any day, but my wife is due in mid-July so I'm scrambling to get stuff together for Rad Astra. I've already choked on a deadline for Petty Gods. (Short version: I'm an idiot, so you can totally blame me when Detriax, Minor Goddess of Space Junk or the artifact I've been working on doesn't appear in that volume.)

Anyway, time has been fleeting for the last few months as it is, so the pressure's on to get something done on my own. I hate blogging about real-life crap (honestly, who cares?) but it's not my intention to keep saying "In progress" with little result. At least if I could get the writing part done, I'd feel better. So it's time to focus! Rad Astra, or bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment