Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon THE MOVIE

The Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon video game knows what I love: 80s cheese? CHECK! Awesome synthesizer music by Power Glove? CHECK! Ridiculous dialogue? CHECK!

And now they've gone and made a faux trailer for an FC3BD movie (NSFW w/o headphones):




WHERE IS THE KICKSTARTER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN?

Here's the trailer for the game staring Michael Biehn (yes, that guy!) which is also NSFW:




And posters, which I am dying to annoy my wife with by plastering all over the outside of our home:



And the awesome Power Glove soundtrack that threw me into an 80s tailspin from which I've yet to recover:



TEH AWESOME IS TOO MUCH.

More art from Signal Noise and a big fat wet thank you to Superpunch for introducing me to my next obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment