Thursday, July 1, 2010

The birthday loot has landed!

So it was my birthday today and I was the lucky recipient of the above swag. The credit goes to my patient and enduring wife who is always happy to indulge my inner-geek. There's lots of reading in my future, and I have my work cut out for me.

Since I'm loaded with gaming stuff, I received a bevy of books to enhance my Jedi mind powers and comic chic--plus some incredible art books, including one on the history of Pixar that is truly amazing.

I'm fortunate to have such an understanding better half!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good haul. The Vision has always been my favorite Avenger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did Buzz Lightyear write a book? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bill, Vision has long been my favorite as well! Ever since I was about 11 years old I always thought he was the coolest and had the most interesting character.

    @Mal, around 2006! More on that later...

    ReplyDelete