Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Springcon 2012 at Minnesota State Fairgrounds this weekend

This weekend I'll make my way to the Grandstand at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds for Springcon -- one of two comicons held annually in the Twin Cities. The Midwest Comic Book Association does a nice job of organizing what's quickly grown from a small affair to a regional event in the last few years. Here's this year's panel schedule and guests.

I like to go and visit with artists and creators. Many of them are local and really great people. If they've got the time (and I get there early enough) I like to commission some work.

There's often a cadre of superhero cosplayers and some sort of "guest" vehicle. Years past have featured various Batmobiles (natch) as well as the Green Hornet's Black Beauty.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment