So here's a list to get the ball rolling (literally, it's a random table of course!). Keep in mind, that any Jedi in hiding in plain view needs to remain so and if their powers come in to play they need to be able to explain their powers away as "tricks":
- Psychic / Fortune Teller
- Street Magician
- Private Detective (a la Psych or The Mentalist, but with real powers)
- Investigative Journalist
- Gangsters / Smuggler / Street Informant
- Physician / Veterinarian / Horticulturist (for those specializing in healing Force powers)
- Archivist / Librarian
- Alien Artifact Expert
- Ghost Catcher / Exorcist
- Homeless / Hermit
- Beast Whisperer
- Circus Freak
- Psychiatrist / Svengali
- Gambler / Grifter / Stock Broker
- Politician (after elective surgery to disguise oneself)
- Sports Star (ditto)
- University Professor
- Combat Trainer
- Ruler of a Primitive Society
- Night Club Bouncer
Common sense dictates that many of these can be combined. And it should go without saying that they no longer need to stay completely on the light side of the Force. Once they're unemployed, their ethics are in a state of flux.
This also could just as easily work for any other RPG setting using psionicist, but I especially like the notion of a disbanded society of psionic ronin looking for purpose after The Fall.
Can you think of any others? I'll add them to the list.