Monday, February 7, 2011

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet Trailer Invades Your Visual Cortex



Just a quick note to let you know I'm still alive, though a massive project for work has taken over my life for the last month. I really can't even describe how invasive it's been on my personal time--but I can, perhaps, illustrate my point thanks to this incredible video game (yes VIDEO game!) trailer featuring jaw-droppingly cool visuals from Michel Gagne.

It's called Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, and it drips wicked awesomeness from its slithery black tendrils.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. It looks like an update of all those classic scrollers, and the clean design reminds me of games like Another World. Lots of funky ideas, like childhood dreams of ideal games matured and refined over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what's going on there, but it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete