|Seriously, again? WTF?!|
So, what does this mean exactly? Well, we're back on track for the return of Far Out Finds next Sunday and a whole slew of other goodness that I've been writing in--let's call it--"analog mode" (see right).
In any case, I'm a big believer in making up for falling short of the goal line, so I offer up a few time(space) killing links that will surely suck up any free moments you had planned for something more productive. (Note to self: "Timespace Killers" sounds like a cool idea for some sort of dimensional hit squad!)....
Anyway, you get what I mean--you click on a link that seems inoccuous enough and the next thing you know 4 hours have gone by. Here's a few recent time holes I've lost time too:
- Curious about which astromech droids appeared in which Star Wars films? (seriously, this guy needs a spa day)
- NASA's got a new "super suit" to help fight bone-loss in space.
- A link from Wookipedia (Star Wars) for a TIE model that looks like an insect--come to think of it, why don't they ALL look like insects? That's much cooler!
- There's a new Battlestar Galactica exhibit at the Experience Music Project and Sci-Fi Hall of Fame (one of my favorite tourist traps) in Seattle. If one of you makes it out there take lots of pictures and post them!
- Wanna bone-up on your knowledge of Tron before the movie opens next month? (NEXT MONTH!!!)
- And finally, I've been on a Gamma World kick of late--here's a few resources from WotC for inspiration (consider it salvage for whatever system your using): Related articles on the main page and some additional player tools (including a random table or two!)