Monday, June 24, 2013

Exonauts on Pintrest!

I've been pinning for a while now, but I keep forgetting to mention it. Pintrest is probablly my favorite image/video blogging service at the moment. I'm still bloggin on Tumblr for Exonauts and Gamma World War, but finding a cool image and adding it to one (or more than one) of several curated boards is SUPER fast and easy. Even more so on my Droid.

It's really cool for creating boards for different campaigns or just visual styles. I started with a "Scifi Stream" board that's catch-all but have slowly been spinning off other boards with different categories or aesthetics. This all goes back to my earlier post on visual sourcebooks--hopefully that catches on!
 

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about Pinterest for a while now. I like your idea of creating a separate board for each campaign. That'd be a great way to convey ideas and imagery to the players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! And you can even work on up to 3 hidden boards and make them public when you're ready for your players to see them.

    ReplyDelete