Sunday, February 3, 2013

Want a custom pulp magazine cover for your campaign?


YOU GUYS! Go RIGHT NOW to Bradley W. Schenck's  Thrilling Tales Pulp-O-Mizer like I did!

You get to choose from a wide variety of zany magazine titles, enter your own text, choose a hero or spaceship for the cover, set the background, and more. You get save a JPG of your cover for free or you can order a print, mug, etc. Seriously, what GM wouldn't go nuts for something like this, either to bring to the table or as a memento of a past campaign?

The art style may look familiar to you--Schenck is the same talented artist who created Retropolis, the lavish illustration series that's set in a gilded art deco city of the future. I'm having such a blast making covers that I don't think I can stop.

Seriously, I may never leave my computer!!

Via io9.

2 comments:

  1. This is way too much fun. Perfect for my Star Frontiers group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few days, I've been watching people post all kinds of cool covers. It's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete