Thursday, June 28, 2012

X-PLORERS IS COMING TO STORES THIS JULY!!!!!

I just got word yesterday from the head halfling himself, that the hardcover softcover* version of X-plorers is on it's way to game stores! If you'll recall, John had commissioned a new cover by the talented Mr. Steve Zieser (see image) which really captures the retro sci-fi feel of the game.

The game should be at your FLGS next month (July) which is a treat for me, since my birthday is next month.

As I've stated before, I'm immensely grateful for the opportunity I had to work with John and get to know his little corner of the publishing industry.

It's great to see the game is really starting to take off!

P.S. Here's a list of X-plorers resources to get started!


*In my exuberance upon receiving John's email, I'm misread what he called "hard copies". My bad!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh... nice and pulpy. I'm going to have to ask my FLGs to order me a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! And if you start a campaign I want to know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete