Sunday, June 26, 2011

Falling Skies + Red Dawn = Marketing Genius!


Click to see a preview of tonight's episode.

TNT is showing Red Dawn right now--and plastering every free second of commercial time with spots for their new Falling Skies series. I haven't seen it yet, but the parallells are hitting me over the head like a giant cushy cartoon hammer. Here's a recap of last week's episode (the first one) in case you missed it like me.

Okay fine...I'll watch your alien invasion series!

/planning to anyway

WOLVERINES!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, they are also airing War of the World later as well. Very smart. The show itself is just okay. Kind of a V 2011.

    Sure I am sucker to watch it because a military historian is the hero. If it inspires you to game check out my COLLAPSE RPG!

    ReplyDelete