Monday, March 18, 2019

That's Gameable hatched on Twitter!

 Well it looks like we made the big time! That's Gameable has become a tag on Twitter! I'm blushing with surprise and pride that it's made it made it's way onto a more public-facing site! As famed chaos mathmatician Ian Malcolm once said ...


It looks like the first post was by OSRer, Follow Me, And Die! 


Three years ago!!! HAVE I BEEN DOING THIS THIS LONG, ALREADY?!

Man, I need to catch up with the times. I need to start posting more stuff on Twitter, I guess! 

Anyway, you can look for more TG content via Twitter--once I get my act together--using #thatsgameable (with hashtag). This makes my heart swell, especially since G+ is on its way out [saddest of emojis]. At least the slimy tendril of That's Gameable has made a dash to safety!

Shout out to FMAD for being the first poster. Gotta keep it going now!

No comments:

Post a Comment