Here's what's in mind:
|Just try enlarging this minuscule image!|
Your Fantastic Voyage through the museum starts with an escalator ride into an open sore on your giant victim’s leg and ends among the pulsing neurons in his brain. Between those two points, you will watch cheese being digested in the intestines and explore the ventricles of the heart. Your kids can bounce up and down on the rubber tongue (they’ll love the background burping noises) while you take in various scents wafting through the giant nose. Perhaps the most unusual display is the hologram of sperm fertilizing an egg, viewed via 3D glasses.Sounds like the makings of a great game don't it? I can see the box set promo copy now:
Take a fantastic journey through a living labyrinth, kill cancer cells--and take their stuff!
I suppose spaceships are still okay, but they must be TINY. Watch out for Zoidbergs.
Get started with some Microsurgeon skill training for your PCs:
Mix in some source material to flesh out your MINI-campaign:
- Fantastic Voyage (book and film--FYI, they're making a new on for 2013)
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (film, TV show, Rick Moranis FTW!)
- Innerspace (film)
- Grays Anatomy (the reference, not the soap)
- The Atom (Comics; Ray Palmer fits the bill, Henry Pym and Janet van Dyne aren't quite small enough)
- Micronauts (comic book and toys)
- Osmosis Jones (buddy-cop, animated film starring a white blood cell and a Tylenol gel-cap!)
- Giant-sized microbes (plush germs!)
Let's kick off the new blog with a little theme music!
Archived April 1